This competition is being organized by MCS APB and the Mongolian National Modern Art Gallery to improve buy viagra canada the mental and technical skills of young Mongolian artists to inspire them to make new art works.
Requirement of can art competition “Go to Runway”
Objectives of competition
This competition aimed to develop Mongolian craftmakers’ technical thinking and to stimulate their creative spirit for making new artwork.
- http://tadalafilonline-genericrx.com/ Above 21 years (legal drinking age)
- Craft makers can enter the competition as individuals or as part of a team
- The can art idea must be related with the theme “Go to Runway” or similar travel content
- viagra online canadian pharmacy Linked to the theme “Go to Runway”
- Artworks must viagra for sale cape town only use Jalam Khar or Sengur cans
- Containing new idea
- Creative and artistic
- canadian pharmacy does not require prescription Artwork dimensions (length, width and high) should be no more than 1.5 metre
- Registration process runs from 5 May 2010 to 20th May 2010 at the Mongolian National viagracoupon-discountcode.com Art Gallery
Can art receiving:
- female cialis Received from 26 May 2010 to 31
May 2010 at the Mongolian National Art Gallery
Award of competition:
- viagra scientific name 1 place: 3,000,000MNT
- 2 place: 1,500,000MNT
- 3 place: 750,000MNT
Organizer of competition:
MCS-Asia Pacific Brewery LLC
Mongolian National Modern Art Gallery
Select the Winner:
- Administrator of MCS-Asia Pacific brewery will select the winners at 15:00, 05 June of 2010 at the Mongolian National Art Gallery
The winning artworks of the competition will become the property of MCS-Asia Pacific brewery LLC.
If you want to know more please contact us on 88095095, http://viagravscialis-best.com/ 88111305.